Web Projects (be patient – these are live examples)
Portland Maine Web Development – PHP Web Design and Development
Typical Web Development Life Cycle:
- Discovery: Client completes a survey encompassing history, requirements, environment and competitors.
- Evaluation: Spire Express evaluates the requirement document, begins the process of generating a proposal with appropriate scope for the requirements (recommended tech).
- Proposal: On approval, server space is provisioned, coding begins for the infrastructure, and a timeline is set for the complete project.
- Coding: On approval of the proposal/timeline, coding begins on the structure of the site itself; Aesthetic design and copywriting begin as well (if not already supplied). As major milestones are reached, beta pages are reviewed by client, and adjustments made as early as
- Review: Client reviews beta pages with content/design in place as early as possible so as to keep costs down for rework.
- Approval: Client does final review, approves pages for live deployment.
- Assessment: Check final pages against the proposal and hopefully go live.
Any marketing program should be seamless to your clients.
Top reasons for failure
- Lack of executive support
- Poor user involvement
- Lack of experienced project management
- Lack of clear business objectives
- Inability to manage and minimize scope
- Lack of a formal methodology
- Lack of reliable estimates
SPIRE Express – Design and development company | Approach
- Appropriate executive involvement
- Driven by users, with a user research capability
- Experienced program management
- Establishes explicit business objectives (EBO)
- Rigorous scope management
- Fixed price drives world class estimation
Contact us to get started with web development that turns ideas into customers!